Commercial Real Estate: Resilience During a Recession
In the current era of government-induced lockdowns, physical distancing and the most significant financial crisis in recent history, it’s no surprise that the commercial real estate industry has been transformed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This discussion of the commercial real estate (CRE) industry explores themes of resilience, transformation and risk mitigation during an economic downturn.
We analyse evolving trends in the commercial real estate industry and discuss how your commercial real estate company can adapt, survive and thrive.
We cover the following topics:
Commercial real estate during COVID-19
- Industry trends and challenges
- Impact on different types of commercial assets
Strategies to survive and thrive during a recession
- Strengthening communication and relationships
- Tenant monitoring with analytics tools
- Digitalisation and innovation